____________________________________
1) Power Of god, and my love for family
2) Simple things -- Tea, flowers
3) My clayton house saga.
4) Once I found a new place and settled in
5) Home sick
6) Work
7) Decisions
8) Chinese Medicine Vs English Medicine
yet, all these neds time. However, admist these, Ive decided to write something down. This si the result of pure randomness.
-I miss my Mother, despite the small quarrels we never fail to have.
-Morning Breakfast with Dad.
-Argueing with my sisters about their temper and who shld do what.
-Entertaining my family. =) =)
-Shopping with my sisters and SAY NO TO SPECIFIC DESIGNS.
-Giving my idea on certain issues of the family. wahhaa
- Eating at far east chicken rice
- Sting ray, hokkien mee at newton, with satays and mee kia, and bak choi mee and roti prata
- Nydc chilling.
- Balcony bar
- Far east, Heeren, Cine, Wistmas, Lido, (beginning of P.s and Bugis)
- Esplanade
- Shopping at far east. or shall i say, digging around the corners
-Miss HONG KONG.
- My hor fun, fishball (both indoors and outdoors), siew mai, yum cha
- Desserts
- Our home style shanghai FOOD. <3333
- The Punk looking hottie
- Shopping at m.k, cafe-internets, cousins
All in all, I am home sick. It worsens when I get sick and unable to get out of bed.
And I am going to MOVE TO THE CITY. <333333 But first, let me find a nice place.
I MISS ALLL. RAH.
And j.p is getting serious about these. Thank goodness his in california, I do not have to face the reality yet.